Certificate III in Accounts Administration
Course Name: Certificate III in Accounts Administration
Provider: OTEN TAFE
Level: Certificate III
Delivery Method: Online
This qualification reflects the job roles of employees with functions that could include financial data entry, processing accounts and payrolls, providing customer service in financial transactions and producing reports. They apply knowledge and skills to demonstrate autonomy and judgement and to take limited responsibility in known situations under general supervision.
Nominal Hours: 370
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Credit (or recognition) for modules/units may be granted based on previous learning, studies, work and/or life experiences. Please discuss this with the teaching section when you enrol.
- FNSACC301 - Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- BSBWOR203 - Work effectively with others
- FNSACM303 - Process payment documentation
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- FNSACM302 - Prepare, match and process receipts
- BSBITU306 - Design and produce business documents
- FNSACC303 - Perform financial calculations
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
- FNSINC301 - Work effectively in the financial services industry
- BSBITU304 - Produce spreadsheets
- FNSACC302 - Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- Studying at home.
- Assessment work which you are required to complete online and/or submit electronically via OTEN’s student web site (OLS).
- There are workplace simulations (end of unit tests) for some units. This information is available in the unit learning materials.